Before you add members, add a collection.
Make sure your new member has logged into the tool using NetBadge at least once. This sets up their account automatically.
If they have not logged in, you won't be able to add them to the collection.
- Open the collection to which you want to add a member
The collection will open in the "View" tab
- Click the Members tab
- Find the Members tab in the top right corner of the page, under the magnifying glass
The tab will open
- Click Add people
The “Add people to collection” page will load
- Enter the username, the role, and the field name of the member
- The username is the UVA computing id of the person you want to add
- Note: If your new member has never logged in to the tool, you won't be able to add them to the collection.
- Click Add Users
A message will confirm your new member