This trick lets you download Facebook videos. You can then save them to the Audio-Video archive. We're assuming you already have a Facebook account.
- Log in to Facebook at www.facebook.com
- Find a useful video
- If you need news videos of current events, try the NBC and CBS local news pages
- Right-click on the video
You'll see a popup menu open on the video
- Click Show video URL from the menu
A box with the URL for the video will open
- Copy the video's URL
- Replace the “www” in the URL with "m"
- Before: https:// www .facebook.com/pg/Newsplex/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1
- After: https:// m .facebook.com/pg/Newsplex/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1
Your video will open in mobile format; this makes it easier to download
- Right click on the video, then click Save Video as...
Your computer's file browser will open
- Save it to your computer with a more descriptive filename
- Instead of: "18233350_502411666778273_318503023640838144_n"
- Try: "CBS raw Emancipation Park.8.12.17"
- Add the video to Mandala Audio-Video
- See the Upload a Video File guide for help