Each resource or collection in Mandala has a unique URL. To find and use this URL:
- Open the resource or collection
- Copy the URL in your browser's address bar
- This URL links to the resource or collection directly
- Make a link using this URL
- This process depends on the tool you're using
- Learn how to add a link in WordPress, add a link in Confluence, or add a link as a UVaCollab Resource (external guide courtesy of ITS)
This works for private and public resources. If your resource is private, however, make sure that your viewers are members of the right collection. They should log in to see the resource.