You don't need to upload any data for this map. Use the options to the left to create the visualization.
Table of Contents minLevel 5
Center and zoom of map
sets the center and scope of your map
- Set the location with a latitude, longitude, and zoom factor. For example: "38.03,-78.48,11"
lets your viewers change the map center by clicking and dragging
Height of map
sets the visualization's height in pixels
Width of map
sets the visualization's width in pixels
Initial map type
set the type of map that shows when the visualization loads
- Choose from "Hybrid", "Roadmap", "Satellite", "Terrain", and "Land"
lets your viewers zoom in and out of your map with their scrollwheel
Overview inset control?
shows a small mini-map feature that lets viewers go to nearby regions and places
creates a navigation control in the top-left of the map
- This is useful when the 'Draggable?' option is "False", but you still want your viewers to navigate your map
Show StreetView icon?
lets viewers jump to a street level perspective of a place
- Google must support this option
- The Google Maps StreetView icon shows up in the top left of the map
Map type control?
lets viewers change the map type by using a control in the top right of the map
creates a slider bar on the left side of the map that lets viewers zoom in or out
- This is useful when 'Enable scrollwheel?' is "False"
lets viewers hide map layers and navigate the map with GoTos
- This show a controlbox with layers that have been added to the map
Enable user draw?
lets viewers draw and annotate on the map