You can embed Mandala Audio-Video and Visuals resources in your own website with iFrames. An iFrame lets you add HTML content within another HTML page.
To give access to resources from other Mandala tools, you can link to them.
Embed audio and video
- Open the audio or video resource you want to share
- Click the Share icon () in the toolbar on the media file
Sharing options will appear overlapping the media
- Copy the iFrame code in the bottom field
- Paste this code into your site's HTML to embed the media
- Open the visualization you want to share
- Click the Share icon ()
- The "Share" dialog box will open
- Click the type of embed code you want
- Copy the embed code
- Paste this code to add visualizations to websites